COVID-19 Pandemic Requirements
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, Rockerz Residential Surfaces continues to update our Safe Work Procedures to maintain social distancing, wear masks and protective gear as required. We stay familiar with all proactive measures recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). As a result, we have implemented new guidelines related to COVID-19. Actions taken are consistent with numerous organizations and our obligations under OSHA standards. Here is a summary of our COVID-19 Standards and Procedures:
- We are engaged and working in residences in accordance with guidelines provided by Federal, State and Local governments.
- We are following all CDC guidelines for COVID-19.
- We have provided personal protection equipment (PPE) including masks, glasses, sanitizer and gloves for all employees on essential work sites.
- We practice social distancing on and off of job sites and quarantining if/when needed.
- We sanitize tools and machinery often.
- We sanitized fleet and equipment daily as a preventative measure using cleaning supplies specifically identified by the CDC.
- We cover vents, and open windows to encourage air flow. Air exchangers and vacuum / HEPA systems can also be requested on the job.
- We keep lines of communication open with daily calls to monitor the safety and well-being of our employees and their respective job sites.